Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Blog Post #5


Eagle Nest Radio & Class Blog


This is so cool! The third graders that did this are awesome! The Roman podcast that I listened to was very interesting.  I feel as if  I actually learned something about Rome by listening to the podcast. I thought it was neat how they went on a journey through Rome. The music was a hit! It made the transition from one step to the next so much smoother. The students' different voices were neat to listen to als. I incorporate that idea in to my podcast. This was so cool!

Langwitches

I thought it was neat how she helped out the Language Arts Teacher. The upgrading with the podcast idea was a great idea to mix some things up. This was in part also to inspire other teachers to try something different in their classroom and to do something new. Overall I thought this was a great idea for teachers and students!

Education Podcast Network (EPN)

This was so cool! This should defninately have an impact on future teachers like myself! To have a podcast site specifically made for a teacher's benefit is such a great idea! The ideas are endless on this site. It's just podcast after podcast of everything you could hope for. It is exciting to know that teachers today have access to sites like these that provide all the tools you could ever need. I will definately use this site when I begin my teaching!

1 comment:

  1. Cherish,

    Isn't it amazing how much can learn about podcasting from the Eagles' Nest Kids? I hope you plan on integrating this learning tool into your own classroom. Good post, but please be sure to add title and alt modifiers to your picture.

    - Allie

    ReplyDelete