Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Summary Post #2

    
    Matthew Needleman is a teacher who is clearly dedicated to the education of the students. His post was filled with information on a project that he has come up with to solve a problem with the computer lacking schools face today. He proposed the idea of a portable computer lab. I found this idea to be very useful. I think it could benefit teachers and students as well. Teachers would have easy access to computers to pass to students during class time and use for projects and such. I thought Matthew's idea was fantastic and I think all schools should look into investing in a portable computer lab!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cherish!
    Great job on your summary! It sounds like Needleman has some great ideas to fix this problem. I agree with you, too, schools should definitely look into investing in these portable computer labs. Keep up the good work!
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reading my article and for your compliments. However, I did not suggest portable computer labs in my post. I advocated for putting computers in classrooms and closing computer labs. The idea of mobile labs was suggested in one of the comments by a visitor.

    ReplyDelete