Sunday, February 27, 2011

Summary C4K #1-3

       The student blogs I was assigned to ended up being a variety of different children. The first kid I was to comment on loved sports. His name was Owen and he replied on a thread of what he loves. His exact quote was,"I love sports because sports are something you just don't watch, you can do them too." I thought this was cleaver and really neat that he loves playing sports so much.
      The next student I was assigned to was kid who said he loved math. I thought this was funny because I am not that great at math but I was excited to see his excitement about something he loves, especially when that thing is a school related subject. My last student was a girl who had posted on a thread of how their Holiday break was. She stated, "This was the best Christmas ever because it snowed, and I love snow!" I thought this was cute because she was so excited it snowed on Christmas Day. 
    Commenting on these students blogs is fun! I loved reading what the class and teacher were doing in school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment